- The role of the candidate is to photograph and edit images on white background of every product the company sells for use across marketing material and to represent products on the company website. The candidate will be required to work as part of a dynamic fast-moving team. At any given time, the candidate is required to manage multiple and varied projects, ensuring on-time and quick delivery where applicable. Heavy lifting is required.
- The successful candidate will be assisted with accommodation in Ireland.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with all internal departments to plan the photography required for the month ahead.
- Properly light subjects using studio lighting.
- Shoot subjects to match the required style guide.
- Retouch, resize and enhance images as needed using Photoshop and Light room.
- Organise and regularly back-up all digital assets.
- Photograph and organize the company digital fabric library.
- Moving & assembly of furniture regularly & prep of set design for in-house setups and styling
- Keeping studios clean and maintaining operational standards
- Contribution to studio team
- Proven portfolio of this specific kind of photography is essential.
- Experience in product photography preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop CC, Bridge and/or Light room.
- Ability to work within a team, work well under pressure with a flexible attitude.
- Dynamic, innovative and outside of the box thinker.
- A highly creative and versatile individual with great attention to detail
- Specialist in White Background with experience in shooting furniture.