The PathCare Academy has limited seats available for school leavers who have completed their Matric/NSC exams in 2022. Applicants must reside in and around Cape Town. If you have Life Science with Mathematics OR Maths Literacy, your June results meet our result requirements for each subject and you are interested in training to become a Phlebotomist, apply today.
Theoretical training will take place at PathCare Academy in Cape Town and the practical training will be offered at PathCare depots in and around Cape Town.
▪ ONLY 2022 matriculants who have achieved the following during their mid-year exams:
▪ Life Science: ≥50%
▪ Mathematics ≥40% Or ≥ 60% for Math literacy
Skills and Competencies
▪ Read, write and speak English fluently
▪ Read, write and understand basic Afrikaans
▪ Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
▪ Ability to work under pressure and study rigorously
▪ Possess a well developed work ethic
▪ Willing to collect and/or process blood and body products
▪ Ability to provide excellent service and be responsive to customer needs
▪ Willingness to work shifts and after hours as required