- To call on the pharmacies and promote company OTC Business Unit Product
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Professional Sales Representative needs to constantly achieve individual regional and divisional sales targets
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with Key opinion Leaders and Key Customers
- To identify opportunities in the market for new products and new growth areas for the business
- Successfully implement sales and marketing strategies
- Analysis of regional sales, competitor and market data, then help develop strategies and action plans to maximise sales potential in the respective area
- To respond adequately and professionally to customer complaints and queries.
- A tertiary qualification in Commerce and/or Science
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Knowledge of and experience in Independent and Corporate Pharmacy
- Proven record in Self-medication and FMCG markets
- Computer literacy: MS Office (proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- A valid driver’s licence and must have access to a vehicle.