Pharmacy Clerk at Netcare Hospital
The Pharmacy Clerk is responsible for the procurement of ethical, surgical and consumable stock for the
hospital. The incumbent is also responsible for surgical stock replenishment, pharmacy administrative functions and collation of reports.
• Grade 12
• Computer literate
• SAP working knowledge is essential
• Unisolv experience is an advantage
• Previous experience with medical / pharmaceutical goods is advantageous.
• Strong administrative skills, preferably within a stock environment would be advantageous.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Sound knowledge and current experience of surgical and ethical pharmaceutical products
• Sound knowledge and current experience of a pharmaceutical stock control system
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to function independently
• Able to work flexible shifts when necessary to suit departmental
Netcare is an equal opportunity employer
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.