Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
To effectively keep track of stock movement and adhere to required management system in the Business Unit to ensure efficient maintenance and control of both new and second hand stock in line with Divisional procedures and processes.
Key Work Outputs & Accountabilities
▪ Responsible for incoming and outgoing products and supplies within the business unit.
▪ Responsible for receiving new stock shipments and loading/packing it orderly in the store room
▪ To keep track the movement of goods in his charge in order to avoid lost sales and prevent production delays
▪ Identifying and removal of obsolete equipment/products from for sale or disposal.
▪ Assist in compiling of reports on inventory balance, overs/ shortages.
▪ Maintenance and control of second hand stock
▪ Issuing and return of daily stock requirements to Service teams.
▪ Store room is well maintained and in line with Divisional standard
▪ Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
Matric certificate or equivalent
▪ Experience in Stock Control Management
▪ Drivers License
▪ Computer literate – MS Office (Word/Excel and Gmail)
▪ Tertiary qualification preferred and minimum of 2 years stock/warehousing/inventory control experience
▪ Self-starter, takes initiative
▪ Knowledge of Product storage & control
▪ Good communication skills with staff and to enable clear communication with suppliers
▪ Ability to follow budget requirements
▪ Good planning and organizations skills
▪ Good time management
▪ Strong numeracy & administration skills