MiWay is a direct financial services company. We are passionate about service excellence, convenience and offering our clients superior value products. Our Vision is to be a world-class direct financial services business that offers a complete array of services under one convenient umbrella – all managed online. Category winners of the Mail & Guardian Top Companies Reputation Awards in 2014, as well as the Deloitte Best Company to Work For Survey 2011 and 2012 – were are passionate about our people. We are positive that with the right people on board, we will continue to grow and give our clients the freedom to do things their way – free from worry and most importantly at peace with all the “what-ifs” of the world. Company values that every employee subscribes to are: Energy, Freedom, Accountability and Attitude. The ideal candidate is one who has the courage to be bold and subscribes to MiWay’s core values! Do you have a positive attitude, love a challenge, treat your colleagues with respect and look for solutions, not problems? If yes, then MiWay is the place for you!
What will you do?
Performs secretarial and general office duties (telephone calls, filing of confidential correspondence, typing et cetera) for divisional General Manager’s. Manages calendar and independently schedules appointments. Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible. Arranges events or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers. Prepares records such as agenda, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings. Arranges travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
What will make you successful in this role?
• Grade 12/Standard 10/NQF 4
• Secretarial or related field
• Minimum 2 years Personal Assistant experience
• Experience in a secretarial or related field
• Presentable and well groomed
• Excellent command of the English language and well spoken
• Discretion of information received or exposed to
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Organised with attention to detail
• Willingness to assist with any task
• Ability to work in a pressurised, deadline driven environment
• Results oriented
• Excellent organisation, planning and administrative skills – multi-tasking
• Experience in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook a must
• Knowledge of Internet
• Basic accounting skills, to assist with control over invoices and budgets
• Meeting scheduling
• Knowledge of travel bookings
• Willingness to learn
• Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport a must