The Parts Sales Executive oversees all aspects of the parts selling process for all vehicle brands that are required internally and externally as per customer requirements.
- Matric / Grade 12 – a Tertiary qualification will be a distinct advantage
- At least 3-5 years operational working experience in Parts Sales operations within the motor vehicle industry with a recognised OEM brand – GWM / Haval experience will be an advantage.
- Must have In-depth technical knowledge of vehicles parts requirements.
- Have a good network of customers / industry players.
- Must have computer skills: MS Office, IAL or a similar parts management system.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
- Must be medically fit – note the job entails a hands-on approach where physical work is required.
- Based on the company risk assessment, this role is COVID vaccine mandatory.
- It is expected that the candidate has a clear criminal record – checks will be conducted.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Customer Relations
- Preserve and grow the current client portfolio.
- Work closely with the Service Workshop and Sales Teams.
- Provide technical assistance when necessary.
- Ensure work to the highest standards towards maximum customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a professional appearance and approach.
- Business Development
- Continuously prospect, develop new accounts and grow the customer base.
- Research and recommend pricing guidelines for customer categories.
- Continually look for improvements in the overall service offering.
- Sales Tracking and Forecasting.
- Track sales goals and report results as necessary.
- Forecast, meet and exceed goals and objectives for the Parts Department.
- Financial and Warrantee Management.
- Work closely with Parts Manager and Finance Department.
- Monitor warranty claims and assist with claims.
- Assist with warranty pre-audit preparations.
- Provide management reports on all activities as and when required.
- Inventory Management and Stock Control.
- Monitor and adjust inventory as per customer requirements.
- Work closely with the Stock Controller and ensure that all parts are correctly tagged and stored for ease of access / picking / auditing.
- Ensure stock (parts, panels, lubricants, etc) is bought at optimum discount rates.
- Health, Safety and Hygiene Practices.