To package finished product according to quality specification while achieving operational throughput requirements within a food safe and hygienic environment.
▪ Pack finished product on a various packing palletizer
▪ Reach production target per shift
▪ Ensure continuous quality monitoring and recording of results
▪ Ensure food safe and hygienic work area is always maintained
▪ Report all production downtime to supervisor/manager timeously
▪ Record and analyse downtime reasons.
▪ Deep cleaning of machine and palletizer area.
▪ Random tasks requested by HOD
▪ Invocom™ participation and facilitation
▪ Computer literate, MS Office, SCADA system
▪ Matric / Grade 12
▪ Experience Requirements
▪ 2 – 3 years milling industry experience
▪ 3 – 4 years’ experience as a packing operator
Competencies (knowledge, skills and attributes):
▪ Good interpersonal skills
▪ Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
▪ Planning, organising, and controlling
▪ Accuracy and high level of attention to detail
▪ Problem solving
▪ Numerical ability
▪ Basic PLC/24v knowledge