The learnership will include meeting the targeted output on production line and completing the necessary learnership logbook and portfolio of evidence documentation to successfully complete the qualification.
– Understand the flow of operations associated with the responsibilities of the position.
– Completion of theoretical learning, practical application, and assessments in the Confectionery Manufacturing Learnership.
– Understanding and application of production line processes and reporting of any quality deviations to the Process Controller/ Team Leader.
– Observes all Operational Safety/Hygiene Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices/ Procedures including use of Safety/ Hygiene equipment as specified (SPI) or as instructed.
– Performs any related duties as he/she may be instructed by Team Leader.
– Communicates effectively and efficiently with colleagues on the line, and the Team Leader.
– Matric with Maths
– Residing around East London
– Practical knowledge of production environment including equipment
– Factory/Plant General work experience
Closing date: 27 September 2021
Location : East London