We are currently looking to hire a Packaging Assistant for the East and Southern Africa region to join our team in Babelegi, Pretoria.
The Packaging Assistant is responsible for execution of various packaging functions to ensure the smooth running of the packing lines and good quality products are packed.
– Executes one or more of the following Packing Functions on the Filling lines where applicable in a factory
– Pallet Stacking – Stacks finished or semi-finished product onto pallets. According to packing/palletizing standards. Packing finished product units into Display Trays / Outers / Cartons.
– Follows all operational and food safety procedures including the use of safety/hygiene equipment as instructed.
– Records appropriate information as required. (Opening/Closing stock).
– Performs any reasonable duties as he/she may be instructed by superiors.
– What will make you successful
– Applicants must have a Matric or equivalent qualification, and minimum 2 years experince in packing environment.
Shift work is essential.
– Minimum Educational Qualification: Applicants must have a Matric or equivalent qualification.
– Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 2 years relevant experience in packing environment.
– Must be computer literate as well knowledge of SAP and SAM.
– Teamwork and ability to work under pressure.
Closing date 27 June 2022
This job is in Pretoria, Gauteng