To control and monitor operations of the vaults, maintain a safe environment which enables efficient control of securitized product and ensure stock items are secured & accounted for at all times.
Main Responsibilities (not limited to)
▪ Managing product buffers, balancing of vaults after each shift, securing and account for product at all times.
▪ Ensure that the vault layout is prepared to support efficient product flow and to apply the first-in-first-out stock control principle.
▪ Run reports through the system to advise when buffer levels are compromised and take proactive measure to ensure that the Production Department has the required stock at all times.
▪ Schedules regular cycle counts according to plan and ensure the cycle count balances back to ERP System.
▪ Ensure accurate and complete record keeping of all reports, supporting documentation and audit trails.
▪ Comply with all Health, Safety and Environment regulations.
▪ Assist the Logistics department with ad hoc administrative functions.
The Preferred candidate is likely to have
▪ Grade 12 with Maths or Accounting
▪ Certificate in Supply Chain and Logistics/Stock Control
▪ Bulk teller training such as commercial bank cash handling
▪ 2-3 years warehousing experience or bulk cash handling. Experience in a production environment will be an added advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
▪ Bulk cash handling
▪ Securitised product vault control
▪ Vault balancing
▪ Stock Control
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Numerical skills