Purpose of the Job
To design, develop and manufacture the packaging for a range of products as per business requirements and deign principles
Who you are
▪ You are Work focused, Have the right attitude to work, Positivity and ability to accept changes
▪ You are an expert at Executing instructions – Customer service – Time Management
▪ You are passionate about Teamwork / Team Player
▪ You have excellent Computer Literacy skills
▪ You have a reputation for Delivering on expectations & KPI’
What you’ve done Before
▪ Matric mandatory.
▪ 2 years’ experience in Terminal operations/Supply Chain
▪ Receipt of various product grades via pipeline, ship and road.
▪ Dealing with other Oil companies, external surveyors and internal shipping teams
▪ Ensure the plant operates effectively and contributing to minor maintenance at the terminal.
What you’ll be doing
▪ The right products in the right quantities are received into stock.
▪ No accidents, contaminations or spills due to negligence of incumbent.
▪ Products are stored safely in line with policy guidelines and Standing instructions.
▪ The right products in the right quantities are stored in the right storage areas.
▪ Product handling take place in accordance with laid-down policy guidelines and Standing instructions.
▪ No delays in customer service due to incompetence of operator-all products dispatched on time as per loading documentation.
▪ The work area is maintained in a clean, safe and hazard-free condition.
▪ Depot equipment in good working order.
▪ Stocks are counted, tanks dipped on time as per agreed schedule.
▪ Perform minor plant maintenance as per instructions of Plant Supervisor
▪ Interact with customers and service providers
▪ Work with contractor to ensure deliverables are met
▪ Provide internal support to the contractor
▪ PPE Compliance
▪ ZETO Rule Compliance
▪ STOP Compliance
▪ Comply to Environmental regulations