About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
• make a promise
• be deeply invested
• value our differences
• build trust, not territory
• have courage
• always do the right thing
• stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
To effectively manage and oversee all operational aspects in the achievement of the business objectives.
experience and qualifications
• Relevant Degree.
• 4 to 5 Years operational experience.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
• Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
• Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
• Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
• Enable Business Unit service delivery through implementing systems, processes and metrics for measuring service levels and satisfaction.
• Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
• Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
• Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirement through Governance – develop, monitor, maintain and ensure compliance in the business.
• Identify report and mitigate operational risk at a product, process and/or channel level within a business unit.
• Drive operational efficiencies and delivery of superior quality customer experiences and improve operational processes and procedures on an ongoing basis.
• Manage SLA agreements for the Business in line with business objectives
• Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
• Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
• Support effective teamwork within the function. Participate and collaborate across teams.
• Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of Team Leaders and teams in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
• Manage personal and management development to increase own skills and competencies for the managerial function and future Leadership growth opportunities.