Nexio supports the Vodacom Indirect Channel through Desk PAM Support services servicing their Indirect Partners and Channels. The primary purpose of the role is to provide general business support to Partner Indirect and Business Channels. The role includes Monitoring of compliance to legislation on all new partners, ensuring due diligence is followed, refine partner segmentation by assist with on boarding channel partners. Understanding respective channels of approvals. Create a plan to enhance the on boarding process until an X-code is initiated. Create sub-dealer and dealer amendment on workflow.
Some key deliverables include supporting PAM’s by Communicating timelines on the status, priorities urgent request and to ensure goals are met to all stakeholders.
Tracking the effectiveness of the process and reporting findings to the business unit head.
SR resolution; order and billing queries; account escalations; and general customer queries, as detailed in the role requirements below.
Facilitation of onboarding partners on workflow
o Assistance with Partner escalations
o Monitoring new/old application and escalations
o Facilitation of general assistance of Fixed and Mobile PAM’s
o Weekly and daily reporting on the progress of all application
o Utilize solution-capturing experience to identify and prevent erroneously partner types being onboarded
o Assist PAM’s with order modifications/tracking
Customer Experience improvement initiatives
o Manage the customer expectation
o Manage Day-to-day service delivery issues
o Giving internal and external customers advise on business processes
o Coordinate and manage all calls logged via SRM & Email box
o An ability to describe a problem effectively, gather and analyse information and create options to generate a workable solution
Drive workflow process and updating Sharepoint information
o Pro-active monitoring and reporting of system problems
o Active participation in system requirements
o Involvement system pre-release testing
o Case by case systems issue intervention
o Participation in system enhancement in the support of segment sales and service delivery to customers
o Systems gap analysis and reporting
o Channel behavior analysis and reporting– on systems
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
• Experience in Telecom’s CRM Systems
• Comprehensive experience in Excel and other related Microsoft Office product Suite
• Experience in dealing with high volume high priority customer accounts.
• Experience in solution sales and relationship management with a track record of solution selling
• Flexibility and problem handling and solving ability.
• Ability to work and manage in an ambiguous and changing environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 (Matric) essential
• At least 1 year sales experience in sales management
• Experience of working with Siebel/Ignite advantageous.
• Experience in telecommunications highly advantageous
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCY REQUIRED
• Apply Analytical Thought Processes
• Equip the team by way of knowledge sharing.
• Encourage collaboration.
• Big Picture Solution Realization
• Holistic Organizational Understanding