• Reporting into the Head of Business Operations, the Omni-channel Manager will work very closely with cross functional business partners to develop, plan, and activate the Omni-Channel strategy and plans across all business units in South Africa aligned to the Go to market ambition and KPI’s
• The Omni Channel Manager drives the business by transforming & optimizing our go-to market approach and internal processes
• The Omni-channel Manager is responsible for viewing the holistic experience through the eyes of the customer, seamlessly orchestrating the plan across relevant channels
• The Omni-channel Manager is responsible for deploying a consistent, credible positioning and standards to the customer through an integrated approach to content planning, channel selection, media selection, and other omni-channel activity including third party platforms
• The Omni-channel manager anticipates customers current and future habits and needs and prepares the relevant strategies to influence behaviour and meet business objectives
• Responsibilities span commercial omni-channel strategy and execution to improve customer experience
• Help develop the omni-channel strategy and road map that is aligned to the global and affiliate Go to market vision and ambition.
• Understand the strategic objectives of the brands and actively consult on innovative omni-channel capabilities & best practices to help them achieve their goals
• Works closely with the cross-functional brand teams including Marketing, medical and sales to develop omni-channel customer plans and journeys that help deliver the brand and
• customer strategies.
• Ensures that the customer plans and journeys are transferred into quarterly cycle plans that deliver the quarterly go to market ambition.
• Supports the development of content strategy and messaging tactics that addresses current and desired future behaviour of customer segment.
• Support the development, approval, and implementation of promotional material across all identified channels with focus on 4M training, governance, and compliance
• Understand and anticipate preferred communication omni-channels to interact with customers in the moments that matter.
• Identify omni-channel needs and opportunities across the business and recommend innovative solutions, through relevant vendor selection processes and management
• Drives innovation in Omni-Channel by identifying and partnering with key third party suppliers
• Shares knowledge across the business through regular omni-channel business updates and best practice sharing
• Together with the training team, anticipate, identify, and close capability and skills knowledge on the omni-channel related activity, content, and channels
• Together with finance, track and communicate the omni-channel budget to the Marketing teams.
• Responsible for the omni-channel budget tracking and communication
• Promotional material review and approval tool (PromoMats) and the process surrounding validation
• Develops, coaches, and manages direct reports
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• 3 Year Degree in Marketing / Digital Marketing
• A flexible attitude with experience of working in complex teams and collaborating across a large business.
• Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
• Experience in developing and implementing solutions in partnership with cross functional business partners and Digital
• Performance mind-set with a result orientated approach
• Customer-focused with a “can do” and “will do” attitude. Displays a sense of proactivity and urgency to meet business needs
• Understanding of omni-channel, digital and media principles, systems and trends in Pharma and non-Pharma industries
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with a marketing background
• At least five-eight years’ experience working in a similar Omni-Channel role.
PLAY TO WIN BEHAVIORS
Push to go beyond the level we have operated until now : constantly challenge the status quo focusing on the priorities that will deliver the best outcomes and letting go what won’t: be intolerant to mediocracy, believe we can and must do better and aim at higher but never at the expenses of our values and judgment
Put the interest of the organization ahead of own : consider both short and long-term impact of decisions; puts collective and global goals above individual or local goals; share resources and capabilities with those with the greatest need and impact; enable decision making at appropriate level
Act in the interest of our patients and customers : actively engage with customers to know their current and future needs; brings an external perspective into decisions
Take action and don’t wait to be told what to do : take smart and informed best bets with the information at hand and anticipate the consequences of her/his actions; use personal judgement and others’ advice to make bold and impactful decisions which move us forward
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com !
Sanofi IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER If you are interested in applying for this vacancy and you are confident that you meet the criteria set out in the advertisement kindly click on the link below
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.