Providing business support to the business leader and designated team portfolio by coordination of operational tasks, projects, and processes. The key objective for this position is to assist The Channel Enablement Team and the Product Development Team in delivering on their marketing and communication responsibilities. A positive, detail-oriented assistant that works well under pressure, is required to support the two departments of a growing business segment. A hands-on role, which requires a team player to assist with the day-to-day administrative responsibilities and projects within the CE and PD departments. To manage multiple tasks and effectively meet deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities
Coordinate administrative activities in terms of operational tasks, efficiencies and processes in support of designated business leader and team portfolio
• Monitoring and coordination of information within designated team portfolio
• Identification and flagging of administrative issues which potentially may inhibit flow of information and execution of tasks, and when necessary, ensure that issues are promptly communication to relevant role players
• Ensure effective and efficient contact with relevant internal and parties are maintained
• Ensure interaction takes place with the other business administration assistants, where relevant, across teams and the organisation, in service of effective and efficient administrative execution
• Ensure accurate information is circulated to the relevant parties in a timely manner
• Preparation of basic statistical information is prepared for analysis at higher levels (we will need to be specific about types of information.
Engage with clients in a client-centric manner
• Build and maintain partnerships with relevant stakeholders in order to understand business priorities and requirements.
• Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed
Self-management and teamwork
• Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders
• Positively influence and participate in change initiatives
• Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge
• Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas
Matric or equivalent
Post matric qualification in office admin or related (preferred)
2-5 years’ secretarial/administrative experience
Advantageous to have experience in coordinating team-based projects and processes