Duties and Responsibilities
- Relief Reception: Receiving of Clients and Visitors
- Relief Switchboard: Answering and processing of calls; message taking (message taking on the configuring
- system for “help desk” program).
- Petty Cash Control – ensure security and accuracy.
- Pastel invoicing of Field Service Reports
- Pastel invoicing of quotes
- Assist in ordering software from our software house, and processing of activation codes.
- Maintain Configuration Control (Client) database with updated / new information.
- Assist with the distribution of the Monthly Invoices and Statements.
- Maintain inter-branch cross-charge schedule.
- Assist with Quarterly Management Accounts spread sheets, when required.
- Renewal of Annual Help Desk & Hardware Maintenance Contracts.
- Maintenance of the Revenue Invoiced in Advance schedule.
- Assist in general administration and accounting duties, as required.
- Perform any other reasonable request to assist the smooth running of the company.
- Tertiary Qualification a plus
- Office Administration experience: at least 1 year
- Strong PC skills/ Microsoft OFFICE – Highly literate. – Pastel Experience is a plus
- Must be Organized; Confident; Accurate (Attention to detail); Energetic; Dependable; Quick learner; goal-oriented and deadline-focused.