Job TitleNursery School Class Assistant
Availability / Start Date12 September 2022
Northriding College has a position available for a Nursery School Class Assistant
• Studying towards and Early Childhood Development Qualification would be beneficial
Relevant experience in a similar position
COVID19 Vaccination Certificate is essential
• To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom
• To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
• To work closely with the teachers in the Phase to ensure the effective running of the Phase
• To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
• To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
• Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as an when the need arises.
A clear criminal record is essential
• Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential
• You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
You do not need to contact us.
Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2 weeks after the closing date.
• Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Job Type: Permanent