The MultiChoice Talent Factory South Africa Academy is a 12-month long industry readiness program that provides aspiring TV producers with the opportunity to learn from leading industry professionals and gain valuable experience in various skills such as directing, producing, cinematography, commissioning, and art direction. This program is only open to South African citizens who have completed a 3-year Diploma/Degree in Film and TV or a related qualification and achieved a minimum of a C+ aggregate.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed a 3-year Diploma/Degree in Film and TV or a related qualification in 2020/2021
- Must have achieved a minimum of a C+ aggregate
To apply for the MultiChoice Talent Factory South Africa Academy class of 2023, applicants must download the application form and provide all required documents listed below.
- CV (not more than 2 pages)
- Personal motivation letter (not more than 500 words explaining why you should be chosen)
- Copy of South African Identity Document (certified)
- Copy of matric certificate (certified)
- Copy of academic transcripts/tertiary qualification certificate (certified)
- Confirmation of banking details (verified by bank with bank stamp and/or letter)
- Proof of residential address