CCSC has initiated a programme of placement for young unemployed youth. This skills development programme is
for a Miners Assistant position and will be for a contract period of 6 months.
– Attend Relevant Training,
– Help charge-up phase
– Roadway Cleaning
– General House Keeping
– Help with Phase Prep.
– Help control explosives.
– Contribute positively to the success of the mine.
– Advocate honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times.
– Work overtime as and when there is a need,
– Grade 12 Certificate
– No Experience Necessary
– The position is only open to candidates residing in South Africa,
– Relocation to the area will be required.
Closing date: 30 July 2021
How to apply:
Department: Human Resource Recruitment
– BPM Security Gate
Submission of your CV will give CCSC the permission to scrutinise all information and circulate to the interview panel
in preparation of you being successful. If you are not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, consider your
application not successful.
Residency and copies of qualification must be attached. No Late Application Will Be Accepted