This role provides immediate response to administrative requirements in accordance with SLA parameters, in a processing environment. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
Duties and responsibilities
– Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning.
– Delivers on daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards.
– Provides an indirect service to customers and intermediates.
– Responds to immediate requirements within procedure.
– Uses standard administrative techniques to coordinate own work.
– Product and process knowledge in different areas may differ but basic skills remain the same.
– Moderate (intermediate) to high level of technical knowledge.
– Partially multi skilled across product and process relevant to the business area.
– Matric or equivalent Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
– Valid Driver’s License
Closing date : 17 September 2021
Location: Johannesburg , Gauteng