PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To coordinate all administrative tasks pertaining to the buying process. This includes creating and maintaining purchase order information; managing deliveries, ensuring stock arrives timeously; and managing the sample process.
• Administration of the sample process (i.e. monitoring progress, sending reports to suppliers)
• Liaise with suppliers with regard to order process
• Administration of markdown process
• Follow up on deliveries
• Maintaining the sample room
• General administration: handling of queries, capturing orders, filing, etc.
• Releasing of Orders
• Proforma Approvals
• Comp Shopping and maintaining comp shop schedule
• Liaising with Marketing Department regarding promotions
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
• Grade 12
• A fashion diploma or degree will be an advantage
• 1 – 2 Years administrative experience working with buyers
• Cross functional experience between Buying and other parts of the Business
• 1-2 Years’ Experience in a Buying environment.
• Computer Literacy: MS Office- G-Suite
• A passionate, service oriented team player
Competencies required: Accuracy, Results oriented, Assertiveness, Service-oriented, Flexibility, Integrity, Drive, Adaptability, Providing Feedback, Listening Skills
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 07 February 2023