To provide effective and efficient support in the planning and coordination of administrative, facilities, and records related matters to enable the Scheme to achieve its strategic objectives.
Location: Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- 1 Year administrative experience
- Matric/Grade 12
- Relevant legislation and regulatory frameworks
- Business acumen
- Microsoft office
- Detail Orientation
- Customer Centric
- Results Focused
- Quality Focused
- Compliance Driven
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organisation
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receive, scan, barcode, sort and distribute mail and parcels according to the various subdivision work flows.
- Accurately capture returned mail on the relevant system.
- Collecting claims from the walkin centre within Service Level Agreement (SLA) timeframes.
- Print current claims, membership cards, membership statements, and tax certificates, and sort documents into appropriate batches.
- Record and index claims batches, log and capture the dates and statistics daily on the relevant system.
Ensure that all batches are returned and archive batches and retrieve to provide auditors and relevant stakeholders when required.
- Keep track of all couriered items, and assist the courier service provider with queries regarding the deliveries.
Provide cross functional support to facilities staff when required.
- Provide administrative support in the absence of the Supervisor with claims, incorrect images, and captured claims queries.
Assist in identifying and adhering to fraud controls, risk prevention principles, sound governance and compliance processes, and tools to identify and manage risks.
- Assist in identifying and adhering to fraud controls, risk prevention principles, sound governance and compliance processes, and tools to identify and manage risks.
- Review related Standard Operating Procedures in consultation with the Supervisor and Manager: Support Services to ensure business optimisation.
Closing date: 18 May 2021
How to apply: