What you will enjoy doing
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
• Prepare packaging for all ISBM machines.
• Mixing of materials such as Tinovan and powder colourants.
• Ensure that all the required raw material is readily available for the running item codes.
• Strap pallets such as mayonesse and listerene.
• Move, charge and wrap all pallets produced.
• Ensure that scrap is weighed, captured on the system and cleared at the end of the shift.
• Relieve packers during tea breaks.
• Inform the shift supervisor about any issues, quality, health risk and safety, that might need to be corrected.
• Ensure that the material is returned back to the store with correct packaging and weight after the completion of the job.
• Clean floor and equipment when required to do so.
• Fill in the necessary documents.
• Print product identification labels and scan finished
What makes you great
• Grade 12 and/or equivalent with Mathematics, is preferred
• Min. 6 months of working in a manufacturing experience preferred
• Must have flexible work availability and be able to work overtime when need be
• Capable of moving ítems of between 350 kg and 500kg.
• Must be able to stand for a minimum of 10 hours
• Able to work with multiple types of equipment simultaneously
• High cleanliness standards for the machines and work area
• Must be willing to aquire the forklift and crane licenses.
What you can expect working with us
• Market Related Salary
• Professional working environment with Global Exposure
• Pension Benefit
• Medical Aid
• Employee Assistance Program
• We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate
• training and professional guidance and support.
• We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of
• personal responsibility
• Your individual performance will be remunerated, and your development will be supported by us.