Mascor is currently looking for an apprentice in the agricultural division to learn a technical job through on the job as well as franchise training under the guidance of an experienced Technician in order to obtain a trade test qualification.
▪ Willing to learn the systems including diagnostics.
▪ Achieve daily and monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
▪ Ensure dealership quality levels are attained.
▪ Ensure franchise mandatory requirements are maintained.
▪ Endeavour to qualify in the allotted time.
▪ Ensure customer satisfaction is at 100% and all queries are attended to timeously.
▪ Ensure proper communication regarding jobs in progress
▪ Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science
▪ or NTC 2 in Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing and a related trade theory
Skills and Competencies
▪ Mechanical skills
▪ Customer Service
▪ Be a practical, “hands on” type of person.
▪ Be passionate about mechanics and eager to qualify as a technician.