- Adspace24, a division of Media24 has a vacancy for a Marketing Intern.
- The main function of a marketing intern is to support the marketing coordinator with the overall marketing campaigns and events (internal and external). The Marketing intern will typically assist with a wide range of tasks related to the overall marketing and communication strategy.
- The main purpose of the role is to support marketing in their develop and implementation strategies to create sales opportunities across Media24 News and Digital platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the development and execution of marketing plans (internal and external).
- Assisting in the distribution of promotional material
- Coordinating events (internal & external)
- Assisting in the implementation of marketing campaigns for media trade partners, including email marketing and social media.
- Working closely with the marketing co Ordinator to track and analyze the performance of marketing programs and initiatives.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholder to gather feedback and provide updates on marketing initiatives.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing coordinator, such as scheduling meetings, taking notes, and organizing files.
- Assistance with website updates
- Co ordinate the execution of all marketing plans which have been developed in consultation with the
- Assist with event set up, internal and external
- Manager Marketing calendar and task list
- Assist with setting up meetings, catering and room set up
- Relevant degree with emphasis on marketing or studying towards a relevant marketing/events qualification
- 1-2 years experience in marketing in a related industry is advantageous
- A thorough working knowledge of all applications within the Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of media across print, electronic and outdoor.
- Well developed implementation and planning abilities.
- Effective English and Afrikaans communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.