We are introducing a two-year apprenticeship programme for the training of sales representatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for young people with a natural talent and interest in sales to undergo on-the-job training in all aspects of the Videojet business.
The successful candidates will ultimately be integrated into the sales division in whichever role best suits his/her skills set.
The sales division is responsible for the sale of ink jet coders and related technologies for batch & date coding onto FMCG goods.
We are looking for candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in sales, who are driven, self-motivated, energetic and willing to learn.
– Minimum qualification: Matric
– While not a requirement a marketing or similar qualification would be an advantage
– Minimum 2 years post-school work experience
– A candidate who is currently busy with part-time studies in sales, marketing or business management could be an advantage
– A proven interest in and aptitude for sales
– A professional manner, well presented, with excellent communication skills and confident to engage with people
– Fluent in both English and Afrikaans (both written and spoken)
– Strong computer skills – proficient in Excel & Word
– Driver’s license
– Able to travel
– Willing to relocate to wherever a suitable position within Videojet is available
Location: Paarl, Cape Town and Jet Park, Johannesburg
Closing date: N/A, please apply as soon as possible
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send a COVER LETTER motivating how they meet the above
criteria + CV + highest qualification for the attention of Deirdre Conway (indicate position applying for)