Logistics Operator – Motors
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Gibela Rail Consortium invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of a Logistics Operator. The successful candidate will report to the Warehouse Supervisor.
The successful candidates will responsible for the execution of material handling and processing activities. This includes, related documentation and safe storage, receiving and delivery of goods to the appropriate storage location/plant and general housekeeping of all logistics operational areas.
• Grade 12
• Valid Forklift License
• 2 years logistics and warehousing experience
• Relevant ERP system experience, preferably SAP Materials Management will be an added advantage
• Certificate in materials management, logistics or warehouse management (advantageous)
• Relevant industry experience (advantageous)
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Verification of documents
• ERP/Mobile Solution transacting
• Undertake physical receiving & put-away
• Verification of physical goods
• Operation of Material Handling Equipment
• Undertake inventory optimization initiatives
• Adherence to policies, procedures, processes
• Adherence to EHS legislative requirements
Clsong date: 08 February 2023
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.