Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the electronic filing of agreements and legal documents.
- Preparation of first draft of standard template-based agreements (i.e., NDAs, Service Schedules, Addendums, letters of demands etc.);
- Reviewing of standard agreements (NDA’s, code of conducts, credit applications, customer terms and conditions etc.) and reporting to legal advisor.
- Management of administration for insurance claims.
- Assist with requests from other business units for any legal department managed documentation requests (i.e., Company registration documents, signed agreements, policies, tender supporting documentation etc.)
- Assist with formatting of documents.
- Provide legal department with administration and secretarial support; and
- Research as required.
- Proficiency in MS Office with exceptional knowledge of word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and concern for excellence.
- Organisational and time management skills
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to analyse complex information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Excellent administrative skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a legal secretarial or currently studying LLB
- Ability to prepare legal documents (an added advantage)
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Related qualifications and certification