Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a temporary basis (1-year contract).
▪ The Admin Officer will report to the Admin Manager and provide functional assistance to an employee with a disability, thus enabling him to deliver competently on his position’s responsibilities.
▪ Writing down consultation notes.
▪ Accompanying the Attorney to courts and prisons.
▪ Doing MARs (Matter Activity Reports) and opening new and closing files.
▪ Updating matters exceeding turnaround time.
▪ Writing down detailed Trial Notes and managing the practitioner’s diary for appointments and court dates.
▪ Day-to-day management and administration of the practitioner’s activities in order to ensure that the practitioner meets quality requirements and standards.
▪ Perform other Admin duties as directed by Management (as per the signed performance contract).
▪ Perform other reasonable work-related duties incidental to the integration of the employee with disability within the workplace.
▪ National Senior/Matric certificate.
▪ A minimum of one (1) year of relevant administrative experience.
▪ Understanding and application of basic computer software packages.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
▪ Attention to detail.
▪ A valid unendorsed driver’s licence.