Eskom is inviting unemployed job seekers to apply for the plant operator learnership.
• Grade 12 with Maths 50%, Physical Science 50% and English 40% or
• N3 with Maths 50%, Science 50% and English 40% or
• NCV Level 4 Maths 50% Science 50% and English 40%
Skills and Competencies
• Communication Skill, verbal and written
• Have a conscientious self-discipline approach
• Have high level of drive and motivation
• Have emotional resilience
• Be safety conscious
• Be responsible and committed
• Computer Literacy
• Key Learning Areas
• This is an 18 Month Training Programme where incumbent will be afforded training internal to Eskom and external where required.
• For submission, please drop your detailed CV, Certified ID copy and Certified Completed Qualification copies at your respective Cluster 3 Eskom Power Station.
PLEASE QUOTE THE REFERENCE NUMBER FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
NB*: (ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER APPLICANT IS ALLOWED)
If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
“Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.”