Seriti Coal Learnership Programme for 2022/ 2023
Seriti Coal Engineering Learnership Role Description
The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in various trades, such as Auto Electricians, Boilermakers, Diesel Mechanics, Electricians, Fitters, Instrumentation Mechanicians and Riggers.
When applying for the Seriti Vacancies, please submit a PDF version of your CV together with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of your ID, Drivers and qualifications.
The duties will include but are not limited to
• A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles
• Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards
• Report any unsafe behaviour, conditions and incidents to the responsible person
• Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards
• Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time
• Successful completion on theoretical and practical learning
• Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process
• N3 Technical Certificate with Pure Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Physical Science with a minimum pass mark of 40% in all subjects OR Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Physical Science with a minimum pass mark of 40% in both subjects (Maths & Science)
• A valid driver’s license
Previous exposure to the maintenance environment
Ref No: KPS075/22GS (18.2)