We are seeking interested youth to join our Learnership Maintenance programme. This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to kickstart their career in the field of maintenance and gain valuable hands-on experience.
- National Technical Certificate [N3 – N6]
- Matric/Technical Matric with Maths & Physical Science or Engineering Science, Electrical Trade Theory or Mechanical Trade Theory, or Motor trade Theory, Mechanical Drawing, Graphical Design
- Good communication skills
- Planning and organizing abilities
- Adaptability and analytical skills
- Accurate information gathering and analysis abilities
- Perseverance and determination
- Work in a team environment
- Learn and practice safety protocols with hand tools
- Assemble and manufacture products
- Understand and interpret drawings and marking off techniques
- Develop welding skills
- Operate and monitor production machines
- Prepare surfaces for welding and other processes
- Learn fire fighting techniques
- Assist with the operation and dispatch of finished products
Upon successful completion of the learnership programme, candidates will receive NQF Level 2 certification.
The closing date for applications is 31 March 2023. If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply.