As a Learner: Contact Centre Agent, you will be reporting to the Contact Centre Manager. The learnership Programme. The duration of this Learnership programme is 12 months and will commence in January 2023. You will gain skills, knowledge, and experience, whilst at the same time, positioning the successful incumbents for active and meaningful participation in the labour market.
What will you get in return?
▪ We offer great opportunities for personal and professional development in a stable company that’s 127 years strong. The role comes with a competitive salary package and various benefits. Flexible work arrangements (combination of remote and in the office). Furthermore, you will be a part of a dedicated group of colleagues who value teamwork and collaboration.
▪ The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers. Kindly note that should you not receive a response within 21 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Our Commitment to transformation
▪ In accordance with the employment equity plan of Rand Mutual Assurance and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
▪ Grade 12.
▪ Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies required
▪ Applied Learning
▪ Building Customer Loyalty
▪ Contributing to Team Success
▪ Managing Work (Includes Time Management)
▪ Initiating Action
▪ Stress Tolerance
▪ Willing to learn
▪ Project wide perspective
▪ Team player