Become part of the exciting world of compliance.
Compliance encompasses adherence to regulatory requirements, industry standards and codes, ethical standards, and principles of good governance. Compliance at Standard Bank is about ensuring that we do the right business the right way because we believe that as we all have a responsibility to protect the Group’s reputation
The Group Compliance Learnership is a 12-month programme for graduates who would like to develop their compliance knowledge and skills, gain workplace experience, and achieve a qualification as a Compliance Practitioner
▪ The successful candidate must be
▪ A South African citizen
▪ Aged 18- 30
▪ Fluent in English speak, read, and write)
▪ Have successfully completed a Tertiary Qualification (B. Com, LLB, B. Proc, LLM)
▪ Computer literate
▪ Not permanently employed
▪ Not studying at any other institution
▪ Not registered on any other learnership.