– ABET level 3 or equivalent qualification.
– Must be able to read and write.
– Willing to work in a team to achieve departmental objectives.
– Applicant must be physically healthy to perform heavy workload (Loading and off-loading of linen bags from truck).
– Must be prepared to work shifts, including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Duties and responsibilities
– Deliver clean linen to wards and departments.
– Retrieve soiled linen from wards and relevant departments.
– Sort and count soiled linen. Pack soiled linen in linen bags; label, seal and prepare for dispatch to laundry.
– Load and off-load linen bags from truck. Unpack and count clean linen received. Assist with linen stock taking.
– Work shifts and under supervision. Perform any other work-related duties as instructed by the supervisor.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTES CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
Applications should be submitted on a duly completed new Z83 form obtainable
from any government department (the old Z83 is outdated and will not be considered).
Please attach an updated CV.
Certified copies of ID and qualifications should also be attached (certification should not be more than six months old).
Smart ID cards must be photocopied on both sides.
Failure to submit all requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
Location : RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
Closing Date: 10 August 2021
How to apply
Applications should be forwarded to this address:
Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital,
Admin Building, Cnr.
Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville
or be posted to Private Bag X20, Newclare 2112.