A fantastic opportunity is now available to begin your career in this well established company.
You will gain great administration, sales, and logistics experience in a retail environment as well as exposure to vast technical knowledge.
The ideal candidate should be hard working, honest and be able to thrive as part of a team that will travel to our 24 branches across South Africa.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Traveling from branch to branch conducting stock audits
– Ensuring accurate counts are conducted and discrepancies thoroughly investigated.
– Assisting the company within the sales, warehousing, and various other departments as needed
– Ensuring stock code and part number knowledge is maintained on an acceptable company standards
– Constant improvement on product knowledge
– Continue self-development
– The minimum requirements for this position is a matric certificate (having maths would be an advantage) and a code B drivers license.
closing Date : 06 October 2021
location : Johannesburg South