Junior Personal Assistant – JHB
• Act as an ambassador and first point of contact for allocated Partners
• Develop and maintain internal and external networks, building knowledge of key client handling teams and issues in order to effectively identify and communicate priorities.
• Build strong relationships with clients and their PA’s identifying opportunities to enhance EY’s reputation.
Diary and meeting management
• Provide comprehensive diary management in consultation with your Partners.
• Proactively monitor meeting attendance, taking ownership to ensure enquiries and issues are appropriately delegated and resolved effectively.
• Facilitate all logistical arrangements and ensure all documentation is prepared in advance of meetings – with oversight from a Manager/Advance Intermediate PA/Partner
• Proactive itinerary planning, researching and considering reasonable alternative cost effective travel, to include assistance with visas.
• Maximise cost reduction opportunities, utilising preferred travel provider in line with travel and expenses policy.
• Manage communications, monitor emails, post and calls taking appropriate action, escalating or delegating accordingly.
• Project manage events that only require internal bookings of rooms, catering and attendance management.
• Ensuring compliance with policies and approved budgets.
• Work with facilities to confirm logistical arrangements and attend events as required, proactively ensuring relevant documentation is available at the event as approved by the Partner/Manager.
• Manage budget in consultation with the Partner/Manager.
Time and expense management
• Prepare and submit timesheets.
• Collate and process expenses and invoices ensuring compliance with policy and approval process.
• Reconcile credit card/bank statements with receipts as appropriate.
General administrative and project support
• Delegate meetings, events, travel, accommodation and ad hoc tasks
• Maintain client contact and relationship databases.
• Provide ad hoc project support.
• Loading external training CPD hours
• Mercury S2P support
• Stationery maintenance
• Meet and greet visitors to EY offices.
• Provide cover for colleagues during absences as appropriate.
Experience and skills required
• Experience in a corporate professional services environment is preferred.
• The confidence to engage with senior/high profile contacts and clients and their teams.
• Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high quality work.
• Ability to build relationships across diverse teams both locally and globally.
• Ability to work as part of a team, ensuring seamless service to the firm and clients.
• Confident approach to administration and agile to different Partner expectations
• The ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems.
• Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise a busy and often conflicting workload.
• A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure.
• Knowledge of time zones and best means of travel between multinational locations.
• Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.