HomeChoice is a leading omni-channel retailer, delighting our customers with an innovative range of curated products on personalized terms.
Our aim is to provide multiple, convenient and easy retail shopping channels to guarantee that we meet all our customer expectations.
Understanding of best practices related to SEO – both onsite and offsite.
Detailed keyword tracking & audience analysis.
Ability to conduct competitor analysis and identify their SEO strategy.
Collaborate with full digital team (web development, UX, paid media, social) to maximise digital ROI.
Measure and report performance against KPIs while understanding impact of changes made and algorithm updates
Develop and maintain our content marketing strategy
Be up to date on the latest trends and algorithm updates from all the major search engines.
Experience in link building & outreach marketing
Local SEO & Google My Business experience a must
Explore customer acquisition opportunities through new channels/vendors
Experience in conversion optimisation: running A/B tests, heatmap tracking & onsite optimisations a bonus
– Detailed understanding of Google Marketing Tools; Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Lighthouse, Search Console etc.
– Understanding of SEO related tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Keyword Planner, HotJar, Ubersuggest, Answer The Public
– Experience in using Content Management Systems (eg WordPress, Magento, Shopify, Oracle Cloud Commerce, Hubspot.
– Google Analytics certified
– Data studio experience a bonus
– Understanding product feeds a bonus
– FMCG & retail experience a bonus
– Our Values
– Keep Innovating – we have the courage to contribute new ideas and turn those ideas into reality.
– Think like an entrepreneur – we treat the business like it's our own.
– Keep it real – we are mindful of the impact of our words and actions.
– Raise the bar – we strive to deliver excellence in everything that we do.
Location: Southern Suburbs, Cape Town
How to apply:
Please click here to apply