Junior External Sales Rep – V2278
Closing Date: 31 March 2023
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Plan approach to achieving allocated targets every quarter, using knowledge of market dynamics and
understanding of clients to inform sales strategy Complete sales admin.
• Open new accounts for BMG online for as many customers as possible.
• Entertain clients, using insight of company culture to engage positively with clients in an informal context.
• Check that accounts are up to date, highlighting money outstanding as appropriate.
• Monitor that orders are processed accurately and allocated to the correct account.
• Pass credits, when required, ensuring accuracy of information reflected and appropriate authorization.
• Make sure that the required information on the CRM system is always up to date.
• Identify opportunities to sell on to existing clients, involve the relevant internal people to secure a deal which
achieves targeted returns.
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Minimum 3 years’ sales experience in an Engineering / Mining field
• Valid driver’s license
• Product knowledge of BMG range