Job Specification: Administrator
We are looking for an Administrator to join our operations management team on a 12-month contract. Our ideal candidate for this role is an individual that has recently graduated, preference will be given to candidates that have completed a Bachelor of Commerce in Law. This role provides you with the opportunity to work in our Governance, Ethics and Legal business Unit. This is a highly pressurized environment in which you will be required to juggle multiple activities and stakeholders. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Matric together with a tertiary qualification. Preference will be given to applicants with a Bachelor of Commerce: Law degree.
- Experience: High degree of computer literacy (Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel will be advantageous).
- Ability to problem solve
- Stakeholder management
- Planning and Organising
- Time Management
- This is a 12 month contract
- No Referral plan is assigned to this job
- Contribute to the profitability of the business through cost saving
- Works effectively with team
- Maintains own professional development
- Ensure documents and data are prepared according to required standards
- Provide general office administration
- Provide support with ad-hoc administrative duties
- Maintain quality relationships with stakeholders
- Provide customer service