Job Conch is inviting all suitable candidates to apply for the Digital Marketer Internship. Successful candidates will undergo training for 6 months in digital marketing and website management. Upon successful completion of the internship candidates will gain valuable industry knowledge, skills and experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify trends and insights
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Managing and maintaining various online platforms
- Optimize content for digital platforms
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track traffic flow
- Implement and analyze performance metrics
- Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI
- Device experiments and conversion tests
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Business awareness. Knows what we do and how we do it.
- Customer orientation
- Analysis/problem solving
- Quick thinking/learning
- Team work
- Self confidence/resilience
- Good Judgement/decision making
- Matric/Grade 12 (With good results in English)
- Own Laptop
- Updated CV
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- No previous work experience
NB: No degree required, this is an entry level job into the digital marketing industry, candidates will receive a monthly stipend to cover the costs of performing internship duties.
Closing date: 3 June 2021
Location: Sandton, Gauteng
How to apply:
Please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org