The warehouse Inventory Controller needs to be very meticulous with regards to the management of stock, and the processes in and out of the warehouse. This person needs to have an understanding of inventory management systems as well as experience in logistical processes of the warehouse.
▪ Daily cycle counts and reporting of cycle stock count results
▪ Daily reconciliation of quantity of stock on hand and serial number on hand
▪ Investigation of stock variances
▪ Weekly reporting of cycle stock
▪ Participation in yearly stock counts
▪ Understanding of managing inventory movements
▪ Understanding of warehouse functions: receiving, dispatch, GITS, SCT, invoicing, transfers, etc.
▪ Matric Certificate
▪ South African ID
▪ Ideally a warehousing / logistics related qualification
▪ 2 years warehousing / inventory / stock room experience
▪ ERP experience is critical