Flowserve is inviting suitable candidates to apply for the Inventory Clerk Job Position
Responsibilities & Requirements: Duties and responsibilities
– Receive goods & inventory delivered from suppliers and freight forwarders.
– Assist with capturing the details of inventory received accurately on SYSPRO.
– Picking and issuing of inventory for jobs on Trial Kitting lists and ensuring the accuracy thereof prior to jobs being moved to assembly floor.
– Assist with the maintaining of the accuracy of inventory levels on SYSPRO.
– Ensure accurate bin location and updated labelling of inventory.
– Maintain the high level of housekeeping in the stores and surrounding areas.
– Assist with the packing, crating and dispatch of export orders when required.
– Assist with deliveries to customers and collections from suppliers when required.
Preferred Experience / Skills: Required Experience and Qualifications
– South African Grade 12 certificate (or equivalent.)
– References to confirm experience / knowledge in flow control, valves and valve components.
– South African Driver’s License – minimum code 08
– A fair level of computer skills and experience in stock entry processes.
– Team work
– Communication skills
The closing date for this job is not specified
Published 9 June 2022
This job is in Johannesburg, Gauteng