Internship (Customer Service) at Sage
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Description Support Elite Customer Success Manager to engage proactively with customers, partners and colleagues to deliver great value accross the board for Elite Customers
• Support in building programmatic communication and engagements for Elite Customers
• Support with Elite customer event and meeting coordination such as Round Tables and Advisory Boards
• Check that Salesforce data is always up to date for Elite Customers
• Linking customer communication and V-team engagements on Salesforce
• Email queries to address and respond
• Follow up with partners on renewal engagements and align with renewals team
• Follow up with customer to confirm receipts of communication
• Phone customers to confirm appointments
• Ensuring that you have a good understanding of clients’ requirements and follow up needs
• Consider the benefits and impacts of the solutions we provide
• Obtain confirmation from the client’s on whether their needs or query that has been resolved.
• Manage and support escalation process for customers with issues
• Grow your product knowledge.
• Grow your customer service engagement with our customers.
• Follow internal policies and deliver customer service according to Sage core values.
Qualification and experience needed
• Tertiary qualification
• Computer Knowledge (MS Office: Excel, Word).
• Have excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• Ability to identify and adapt to the client’s style of communication.
• Ability to control the conversation.
• Use Critical Thinking to think logically and rationally.
• Use Process (Product) thinking to determine the query and the outcome needed.
• Manage Uncertainty effectively and work without supervision.