- Provide telephonic sales service to account customers and new customers and to grow customer sales. Increase customer satisfaction by providing customer service knowledge and skills to ensure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct Customer Sales to all ARB account customers.
- Provide telesales service to customers.
- Generating tender pricing.
- Source material and stock.
- Creating and maintaining Orders.
- Generating purchase orders.
- Transport co-ordination.
- Generating quotations for customers on variety of products.
- Provide an internal support function to external sales representatives
- Liaison with customers and other branches.
- Develop and maintain relationships with staff and customers.
- Liaison with suppliers.
- Valid Grade 12 Certificate
- 2 years’ experience in a sales or marketing role
- Experience with cold calling customers
- Ability and patience to deal with difficult customers.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills