Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day general business administration support across the Placements Team and targeted assistance to the Head of Internship Placements & COO
- Deliver general administrative duties; including invoicing, preparing client / customer correspondence, submission documents and presentations, responding to external client enquiries etc.
- Complete data-entry activity, update & maintain CRM database information and create reports for data-tracking
- Assist the Head of Placements with routine team co-ordination requirements; including scheduling team meetings, organising & supporting team events/activities, team leave rostering, team presentations etc.
- Prepare and submit data for team reporting requirements
- Support team compliance with business policies, processes & relevant legislation
- Implement and maintain continuous administration improvement practices and processes to enhance team effectiveness