Insurance Sales Learnership at Bryte Insurance
The Bryte Maharishi Insurance Academy is creating the opportunity to gain work-related experience in the Long-Term Sales Insurance Industry. Our focus is on assisting previously disadvantaged young South Africans, by creating the opportunity to gain work-related experience in the Insurance industry. Our company regards the Bryte Maharishi Insurance Academy Programme as a key economic and social enabler as it benefits the individual, society and the Insurance Industry as a whole.
Key Task & Accountabilities
• During the Programme, you will work towards obtaining an Insurance Qualification and sales Experience.
• As part of the learning component of the Programme, you have the opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge around technical insurance and insurance systems. In addition, you will attend sessions which focus on behavioural competencies.
• You will be guided, coached, and mentored by Bryte Managers who will support you throughout the programme.
• Once you have successfully completed the Programme you will receive an Insurance Qualification.
• Programme duration – 1 year
• Under the age of 35 (i.e., turning 35 in 2023)
• South African Citizen
• The role will be located in Bryte’s Johannesburg and Durban offices
• Matric & currently studying towards a degree at Maharishi Institute
• First and Second year students from MI will not be considered
• MI Graduates will be considered
Experience & Skills
• Fluent in English and one other official South African language
• Good negotiation skills with an ability to influence others
• The ability to successfully present to individuals and groups
• The ability to network effectively and build long-term sustainable relationships
• Self-motivated individual / Entrepreneurial drive
• A target-driven mind-set
Bryte Insurance has adopted the mandatory vaccination policy, requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated with effect from 01 November 2022. All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination certificates or cards as part of the recruitment process.