- Maintaining the Site Maintenance on sites as per the required Scope of Work as specified by the Customer. Drive planned preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance on all non-network infrastructure such as Air-Conditioning, Electrical plant and general infrastructure to give effect to the business maintenance strategy and client service standards.
- Providing technical support to Technical Manager
- Maintain the sites as specified by the Customer- according to schedule 2.21 Scope of Work and any instructions/standards provided.
- Meet the daily/weekly/monthly Target per County as required.
- IE must ensure Tools, Vehicles, Test Equipment, Laptops, Cellphones are looked after and checked for condition and ensure all of these are safe for use and maintained on a register.
- IE must ensure he/she complies with and adhere to the Health and Safety requirements of Bidvest FM and the client’s requirement as applicable on the site.
- To ensure that all access procedures as well as work status updates are done in accordance with the agreed procedures and processes.
- Ensure that all relevant alarms are cleared before leaving a site visit.
- Ensure that all tasks are updated, as required on the provided tools and systems.
- Ensure that all required activities are completed, as per the scope of work, either on an “A”, “B”, “C” or Adhoc service. Ensure that all required pictures are taken according to guidelines and submitted, as per the scope of work for the relevant services being performed.
- Ensure that all site procedures are always followed as specified by the client.
- The IE will follow the relevant service procedures as per the scope of work. Adhere to Quality assurance and control, as indicated in the scope of work, report back on any deviations during a site service, SSF (Sub Standard Form) to be also submitted as required for the service type performed.
- Assist his assistant with site access, duties on site and when required other technicians
- Ensure that your e-mail address and company phone is operational at all times.
- Refrigeration Trade Test, qualified electrician, accredited electrician (Wireman’s license), master electrician (It is important that the person must be qualified to work and be accredited as a three-phase electrician and not only single phase)
- Matric/Grade 12
- Valid Code 08 EB Driver’s License (4*4 and advanced driving will be beneficial)