Gauteng, JHB – Eastern SuburbsCost To Company
Well established retail business is seeking to appoint a Inland Credit Manager.
• Credit Management Diploma, relevant degree/similar qualification
• Have a thorough knowledge of credit-related laws.
• Be willing to travel to customer sites as well as retail and commercial sites.
• Code 8 drivers licence and own reliable vehicle.
• 5 years related work experience
• Axapta or similar ERP systems
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) (Advanced)
• A good understanding of a fully integrated ERP system.
• Power BI, Qlikview will be advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the project to ensure long-term optimization and semi-automation of the Debtors’ functions
• Find ways to continuously streamline and enhance credit control procedures.
• Develop a system for efficient monitoring of amounts due by debtors and immediately address any potential concerns or risks
• Immediately notify Finance Manager of significant risks.
• Implement a system to ensure timely collection of payments.
• Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and train 2IC to prepare the reports
• Work with Accountant to balance sub ledger balances to the trial balance
• Prepare cash flow forecasts
• Ensure that the legal book is effectively controlled
• Maintain an effective credit vetting system, ensuring proper assessment of potential customers, keeping in the goal of: supporting the Sales to optimizing revenue while ensuring that risk and loss to the company is limited/minimized.
• Implement process to review credit notes, discounts and other adjustments processed to debtor accounts
• Update and maintain policies and procedures related to the Debtors’ function
Please note that if you have not received a response within 14 days of submitting your application that your application was unsuccessful.However, please keep a lookout on our website, www.sixsense.co.za for available positions which may be inline with your career aspirations.For more information please contact:Audra King
Job Type: Permanent